State Strategy Perspective on Education & Workforce Released
Michigan Lt. Governor Brian Calley details working with hundreds of organizations on employing the disabled.read more
2017 NLGA ANNUAL MEETINGNashville, Tennessee Date: July 26-28, 2017 Hotel: Hilton Downtown 121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201
The Agenda and hotel information are at the links to the right.
1. Review agenda and determine length of stay.
2. Reserve a hotel room.
3. Register for the meeting here online.
4. Book your own travel plans.
• Public Leadership in the Arts Application deadline: May 23, 2017
• Hotel Reservation deadline: June 23, 2017
• Policy Resolution filing deadline: June 23, 2017 at 5:00 pm EDT (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Co-Sponsor a Resolution TBD (contact email@example.com)
• Registration Deadline: July 18, 2017 at Noon EDT (online at www.nlga.us)